Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Bluefire Murano 160 Film Available Soon

Bluefire Murano 160 (ISO 160) the first color 127 roll film to be manufactured in North America in years should be available by now from The Frugal Photographer at $6.99 per roll. Demand was so high that this Canadian-manufactured roll film has been out of stock for a couple of weeks. Bluefire Murano 160 is an alternative to the popular MACO or EFKE 127 roll films and produces a fine grain, is formulated for natural skin tones, and full tonal range. Processing options are found here. I’ll be ordering some to run through my Marvel, and Kodak Vest Pocket Model B. I’ve read that this film is actually cut from bulk rolls of Kodak Portra NC 160.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, I've used Efke. can't wait to try this color 127 in my Kodak 127 camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for my shipment but still need to verify if my local lab processes 127...

    ReplyDelete