Friday, January 5, 2007

A New Year Resolution

It’s a new year, and hopefully soon there will be a new website. I have too many friggin’ cameras and keep changing my mind regarding how to present them on my sites. I’ve decided to split it off from our CTZ Photography site and maintain it as part of my own personal site, twoliverphoto.com. One of these days I’ll actually complete it and make it available. Those darn holidays just got in the way of progress, except for my waistline which is now progressing in size. New camera acquisitions that will be featured in the classic camera collection section are a Welmy Six W that I’ve given a complete CLR including new covering, an Olympus 35C rangefinder, and Zorki-C Ukranian-made rangefinder. Film is in them as I speak and samples will be provided by the time the site is available…at least that’s my plan. So my first New Year’s resolution is to get this baby back online. Five days in and 2007 is already exhausting! Now about the treadmill…

No comments:

Post a Comment